At MorningStar We Believe:
• That the Bible is the complete and final revelation of the will of God to humanity and as originally written; it is the inerrant, supernaturally inspired Word of God.
• In the incarnate, miraculous virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
• That humankind voluntarily transgressed and that all people are now sinful because of that choice.
• That our salvation is a gift of grace through faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again of the Spirit of God.
• That we are justified through faith; justification includes pardon of sin and the gift of eternal life based on the principles of righteousness, not works.
• That believer's baptism takes place by immersion in water, and that the Lord's Table instituted by our Lord is the privilege of all believers.
• That there is only one living and true God, existing as three distinct and equal persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• That Satan is the tempter and accuser of humanity, the enemy of God, and the chief of the powers of darkness. Ultimately he will be defeated by Christ and will suffer eternal punishment in the lake of fire.
• In the literal account of creation from the book of Genesis.
• That a church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers associated by the covenant of faith and fellowship of the gospel observing the ordinances of Christ.
• That only those who are justified by faith in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and are sanctified by the Holy Spirit are truly righteous.
• In the literal, bodily resurrection of Christ on the third day, that He is presently sitting at the Father's right hand, interceding as our High Priest. His return will be imminent, personal, visible and glorious.